DeFeet Barnstormer Bib Short
- Low stock - 3 items left
Limited edition DeFeet ASSOS MILLE GT Bib Short in black with white DeFeet graphic
Trusted by committed riders the world over, the time-tested Assos MILLE GT Bib Short is defined by its frictionless waist, air-cooling insert, and muscle-wrapping textile.
*Excluded from sales and promotions.
Featured Fabrics: A comfortable, lightly compressive textile, Type.429 Titanio has been engineered with expertise that uses a 4-way stretch to maximize the elasticity of the fabric.
- Construction/Fit: The fit is optimized for total comfort in the riding position, with a more relaxed cut than a racing fit.
- Engineering: Y7 Frame Carrier Bib Tech: Wide, flexible bib straps converge at the upper back in a Y-shape design, resulting in a flat, stable structure that disappears between the shoulder blades.
- Stabilizator V3: Dorsal stabilizer in a solid mesh with limited vertical stretch. Includes MILLE GT line graphics and climaCode.
- superFlat grippers: Ultra minimum grippers with optimal stretch return to secure the shorts in place without any excessive pressure.
- zeroWaist: A raw-cut, tape-reinforced edge for the smoothest transition possible between the body and fabric panel. More comfort with less pressure.
- MILLE S7 EVO: The MILLE elastic interface insert, evolved. New black color way, and our proven 8mm of memory foam, this insert is nestled at the intersection between comfort and performance.
- kraterCooler: System of small holes in the front of the insert that increases airflow so that your sensitive areas are kept cooler.
- 3D waffle: A patented, three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight.
- goldenGate: A patented technology that interrupts the stitching along both of the insert’s side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive, rotational area.
|S||75 - 80||29.2 - 31.5|
|M||81 - 86||31.6 - 33.8|
|L||87 - 92||33.9 - 36.2|
|XL||93 - 99||36.3 - 39.0|
When will my order ship?
We ask that you allow 1-2 business days for our team to pack & ship your full order. However, during special promotions and holidays this time may be increased. DeFeet offices are typically closed on major holidays and orders placed after 12 pm EST the day before the holiday will not begin processing until the next regular business day. If you want to double-check on your order status, send us a note at email@example.com.
Where do your products ship from?
All orders will ship from our factory in Hildebran, North Carolina.
How much does shipping cost?
For US orders, we offer a few flat rate shipping methods, as well as free shipping within the United States for orders totaling $100.00 or more.
**Please note, UPS will not deliver to PO boxes!**
- USPS First Class Mail: $7.00 (packages under 1 lb)
- USPS Priority Mail (AK & HI): $8.00
- UPS Ground Flat Rate (Continental US): $8.00
For international orders, costs will vary based on location. We offer FedEx International Economy and Priority as shipping options, with duties/taxes prepaid at time of purchase.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Orders will typically arrive in 2-10 business days for US orders, depending on the shipping service selected. International orders will arrive in 3 - 7 business days, depending on the shipping service selected. Once orders leave our warehouse, we do not have the ability to make changes. To double check ETA and shipping speeds to your location, reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does DeFeet ship to APO/FPO/DPO Addresses?
Yes! We can ship to you using USPS. Use the “City” field to specify APO, FPO or DPO and the “State” dropdown to select Armed Forces (Americas/Europe/Pacific).