DeFeet International - Industry standard in cycling and run socks since 1992 - Designed, Tested and Manufactured in North Carolina, USA.
- The Wooleator Comp is a thin, low bulk sock that is built on DeFeet's popular Wooleator silhouette.
- Features the DeFeet Aireator mesh for superior breathability and comfort
- Merging the natural characteristics of wool with recycled polyester creates an inherent moisture management environment to keep your feet warm and dry in cold, windy conditions
- Naturally antibacterial so your socks won't smell after repeated use
- Made from US merino wool
- Machine wash cool, tumble dry low. No bleach, softener, or harsh detergents.
- 36% Nylon, 31% Merino Wool, 31% Recycled Polyester, 2% Lycra
||6 - 8
||8.5 - 10.5
||11 - 13
||4.5 - 6.5
||7 - 9
||9.5 - 11.5
||12 - 14
||36 - 39.5
||40 - 42.5
||43 - 45.5
||46 - 48