SaKO7 Slipstream - Black/Process Blue
- In stock, ready to ship
Please note this item is final sale and cannot be exchanged or returned.
This is a knitted shoe cover not a sock.
- The original DeFeet shoecover designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems
- Keeps windchill off feet and dirt off shoes
- Features a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening
- Three season product; cool to cold, damp to dry conditions
- Machine wash cool, tumble dry low or hang dry. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents.
- 94% Nylon, 6% Lycra.
When will my order ship?
We ask that you allow 1-2 business days for our team to pack & ship your full order. However, during special promotions and holidays this time may be increased. DeFeet offices are typically closed on major holidays and orders placed after 12 pm EST the day before the holiday will not begin processing until the next regular business day. If you want to double-check on your order status, send us a note at email@example.com.
Where do your products ship from?
All orders will ship from our factory in Hildebran, North Carolina.
How much does shipping cost?
For US orders, we offer a few flat rate shipping methods, as well as free shipping within the United States for orders totaling $100.00 or more.
**Please note, UPS will not deliver to PO boxes!**
- USPS First Class Mail: $7.00 (packages under 1 lb)
- USPS Priority Mail (AK & HI): $8.00
- UPS Ground Flat Rate (Continental US): $8.00
For international orders, costs will vary based on location. We offer FedEx International Economy and Priority as shipping options, with duties/taxes prepaid at time of purchase.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Orders will typically arrive in 2-10 business days for US orders, depending on the shipping service selected. International orders will arrive in 3 - 7 business days, depending on the shipping service selected. Once orders leave our warehouse, we do not have the ability to make changes. To double check ETA and shipping speeds to your location, reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does DeFeet ship to APO/FPO/DPO Addresses?
Yes! We can ship to you using USPS. Use the “City” field to specify APO, FPO or DPO and the “State” dropdown to select Armed Forces (Americas/Europe/Pacific).